CADD175 SolidWorks Fundamentals
Introduces SolidWorks software as a 3-D design tool. Covers creation, retrieval and modification of 3-D and layout drawings using basic SolidWorks commands. Includes skills needed to create parametric models of parts and assemblies; generate dimensioned layouts; and Bill of Materials of those parts and assemblies. Audit Available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|30866||SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 2 to 5:50pm
From June 22 through July 27, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 30866|
|Instructor: Justin Mortensen|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Class starts on Tues, June 22. This is a 5.5 week class.
Course details: CRN 30866
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Justin Mortensen for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6031 (Office) or 971-722-6410 (DeptChair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.