AVS236 Airplane MEI Flight
Explores how to present, explain, demonstrate, and assess flight-related skills and knowledge related to all levels of airplane multi-engine training, while flying from the instructor’s seat. Provides training required to prepare for the initial FAA Certified Flight Instructor practical test. Flight training fees apply and cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisite: AVS 225. Prerequisite/concurrent: AVS 230. Corequisite: AVS 207B. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|30743||HIL HBAVIA HIO||TBATo Be Announced|
From June 21 through September 4, 2021
|Instructor: Larry E Altree|
Tuition: credit Fees: $7669
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 207B.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-7457 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-7665 (Advisor).
Course details: CRN 30743
Please contact the instructor to find out which textbooks are required for this course.
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.