AVS130 Instrument Pilot Ground
Covers fundamentals of instrument flight planning, use of flight and navigation instrumentation, air traffic control procedures, and radio navigation systems as applied to flight in instrument meteorological conditions. Presents sufficient knowledge to prepare for the FAA Instrument Rating knowledge test for Airplane or Helicopter. Recommendation: prior flight experience. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|32531||RC Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 6 to 7:50pm
From June 22 through September 2, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 32531||Instructor: Cassia C Nunes Viana|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 32531
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Cassia C Nunes Viana for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7457 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-7665 (Advisor).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.