AVS125 Airplane: Private Pilot Flight
Covers operation of single-engine airplanes as it applies to FAA certified Private Pilot operations. Explores fundamentals of flight, air traffic control, operational procedures, and aeronautical decision making. Provides the required flight instruction, pre/post ground instruction and solo experience in preparation for the FAA practical test. Flight training fees cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisites: Placement into MTH 65 and WR 121. Prerequisite/concurrent: AVS 120. Corequisite: AVS 107A. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|31495||HIL HBAVIA HIO||TBATo Be Announced|
From June 21 through September 4, 2021
|Instructor: Larry E Altree|
Tuition: credit Fees: $14218.50
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 107A.
For information, contact the department at 971-722-7457 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-7665 (Advisor).
Course details: CRN 31495
Please contact the instructor to find out which textbooks are required for this course.
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.