AVS120 Private Pilot Ground
Covers fundamentals of flight, aeronautical publications, Federal Aviation Regulations, navigation, flight planning, radio procedures, and weather. Presents sufficient knowledge to prepare for the FAA Private Pilot Airplane knowledge test. Recommended: Those seeking Private Pilot Helicopter certificate should take both AVS 120 and AVS 120H. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|32513||RC Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 3 to 4:50pm
From June 22 through September 2, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 32513||Instructor: Cassia C Nunes Viana|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 32513
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Cassia C Nunes Viana for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7457 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-7665 (Advisor).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.