PSY216 Social Psychology
Surveys the scientific study of how individuals think about, influence, and relate to one another with respect to social beliefs, persuasion, attraction, conformity, obedience, prejudice, aggression, and pro-social behaviors. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 1 to 2:50pm
From March 30 through June 8, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 20225|
|Instructor: Ericka M Goerling|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 20225
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
Zoom Access required
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that registration for this course does require that you 'attend' class once a week, during the designated times (via Zoom, of course). During the other, typical class time of the week, you will be doing work on your own- reading, watching videos related to our topic, and/or working on an assignment. You will also have time in the week to meet with me one-on-one, if needed/wanted. I look forward to Spring Term being interesting, engaging and full of incredible learning for all styles/needs!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.