PL222 Corporate Law Practice
Covers most significant state corporation law: how to assist in preparation and filing of documents necessary to form a corporation, how to draft resolutions for corporate shareholders and directors' meetings, and how to pay dividends to shareholders or to terminate business and distribute property. Prerequisite: PL 101. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From March 29 through June 12, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 23307||Instructor: Christine M Meadows|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 23307
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Christine M Meadows for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5212.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.