PHY213 General Physics (Calculus)
Topics include concepts in electromagnetism together with their relationship to practical applications. Prerequisites: PHY 211 and its prerequisite requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From March 29 through June 12, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21780||Instructor: Lee E Collins|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: CRN includes both the lecture and the lab
Course details: CRN 21780
There is no additional technology required for this class.
To prevent the spread of COVID, this course will be taught remotely. To accommodate all students, the course will be taught in an “asynchronous” format, which means there will be no “live” component to the class at all. All lectures will be recorded, and all assignments will be available for several days for students to complete and submit. All labs will be done using online simulations. The instructor will be available via email, and will also be available via Zoom several days per week for office hours if students want a face-to-face interaction.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.