PE188Z Barre Fitness II
Continues development in the fusion of ballet, Pilates, yoga and Barre to enhance health and wellness in muscular endurance, flexibility, cardiorespiratory, and body composition components of physical fitness. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|25465 Canceled||CA C. TBA||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 9 to 10:20am
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 25465||Instructor: STAFF|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 25465
No textbooks required
webcam and microphone
Barre Fitness will be taught Synchronously Spring term, but follow a Hybrid model of 2hrs synchronous class (9-9:50) and 1 hr out of class assignments/discussions per week. Classes will be recorded for Make-up purposes.
Equipment needed: ballet barre or high chair back, window sill, countertop or waist-high railing to be used like a ballet barre, pilates ball, theraband and yoga mat. Ball, theraband and yoga mats can be purchased through the PCC bookstore.
Use of camera is highly encouraged so instructor can check proper form!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.