PE184Q Meditation Mind Body Fitnes II
Expands and deepens the meditation experience and focuses on a variety of techniques and methods for actively meditating. Emphasizes the overall value and benefits of a meditation practice for reduced stress, postural and breath awareness, increased relaxation, overall wellness, and mind-body fitness. Explores mindfulness, concentration, stillness, and meditation techniques to improve the mental aspects of fitness, sport, and competition. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22932||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 7 to 8:20pm
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22932||Instructor: Kelsey L Deacon|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Gentle Yoga & Meditation combo
Course details: CRN 22932
No textbooks required
Classes will be held via Zoom, so a computer or phone will be needed to view classes. A webcam and a microphone may be benefical, but are OPTIONAL and not needed for the course.
This is a crosslisted class: Gentle Yoga and Meditation. Please be prepared to take BOTH courses, if you have any questions on this please reach out to the instructor.
Classes will be held via Zoom and attendance will be taken. Students who can not attend the live classes have the option of taking the recorded class after and submitting a reflection assignment for attendance points. Attendance is not mandatory, but if students decide to take the recorded classes a reflection assignment must be submit for credit.
Final grades will be determined by attendance points and a final Reflection Paper that is due at the end of the term.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.