PE182F Boot Camp I
Focuses on cardiorespiratory fitness and muscular endurance using dumbbells and other equipment (physioballs, steps, etc.) Covers key muscle groups, facilitating muscle fitness and flexibility gains. Introduces high-intensity calisthenic training in a group class format. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|20413||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 8 to 9:20am
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 20413||Instructor: Susan M Milln|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Boot Camp and Cardio Conditioning combined.
Course details: CRN 20413
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This class will be hybrid. Our class will meet live via zoom on T/Th from 8-9 am with the remaining time requirement met online with short lectures and discussion posts.
You will also be required to purchase a tube resistance band for this class. Please see the book store for purchasing information. Other equipment will be used but can be modified with items from home.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.