PE182E Running for Fitness
Introduces basic running performance fundamentals that help maintain and enhance physical fitness and overall well-being. Provides foundational information and tools needed to understand, organize, plan, and implement a physical fitness program that features running as a primary cardiorespiratory activity. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|23535 Canceled||CA C. TBA||TBATo Be Announced||Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 23535||Instructor: STAFF|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Walking & Running combined: all levels welcome.
Course details: CRN 23535
No textbooks required
Hello Runners! Spring Term Running for Fitness will be taught completely Ashynchronously through our D2L page. You will have required minutes of running per week (ranging from 80 min in week 2, to 150 min by week 10), Assessment Assignments and Discussions. A good pair of running shoes is important and encouraged for your physical health and comfort. All levels of fitness are welcome!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.