PE162O Core Fitness
Introduces safe and proper exercises, in a group exercise setting, that stabilize the core muscles including back, abdominal, hip, pelvis and lateral trunk muscles. Promotes improved cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, flexibility, and/or composition with an emphasis on involvement of strong core muscles. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 12:30 to 1:50pm
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22526|
|Instructor: Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Monday class required. Optional class Wednesday at 12:30pm.
Course details: CRN 22526
No textbooks required
A web camera is needed for class sessions.
Students are expected to attend all class sessions. Mondays are required. Wednesdays are optional, but highly encouraged. Make ups are available for a limited number of classes.
Equipment: none is required, however, a weighted object will be used for some sessions. Use what ever you have access to, such as: dumbbbell weights, a backpack full of books, a kitty litter jug, a suitcase, bookends, etc.
What to wear: somewhat fitted athletic clothing is encouraged to allow evaluation of safety of technique. If a students needs other options, please contact the instructor to discuss what proper alternative is best.
All are welcomed and encouraged in class!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.