PE162O Core Fitness
Introduces safe and proper exercises, in a group exercise setting, that stabilize the core muscles including back, abdominal, hip, pelvis and lateral trunk muscles. Promotes improved cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, flexibility, and/or composition with an emphasis on involvement of strong core muscles. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22530||CA Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 12 to 1:20pm
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22530||Instructor: Susan M Milln|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Core Fitness & Back Care combined-All levels welcome.
Course details: CRN 22530
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This class will be hybrid. Our class will meet live via zoom on M/W from 11 AM- 12 PM with the remaining time requirement met online with short lectures and discussion posts.
You will need to purchase a resistance band for this class. Please check with PCC bookstore for purchasing information. This class will focus mainly on bodyweight core movement, but some other equipment may be used or shown. This class is crosslisted as core/back health.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.