PE142B Zumba Fitness II
Expands knowledge, application and skills of Zumba Fitness I. Builds upon fundamental techniques learned in Zumba Fitness I. Promotes continued improvement of cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscular endurance, and flexibility through the safe and proper execution of Zumba. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 7:20pm
From March 30 through June 8, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21228||Instructor: Mercedes Brehmer-Bieker|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Zumba & UJam Dance combined.
Course details: CRN 21228
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
You will be doing one synchronous class (in Online Rooms from the Brightspace D2L class page via Zoom) per week, as well as 1.5 hours of asynchronous physical activity, so having a computer with internet access is important. You will also maintain a weekly activity journal throughout the term. Please reach out for assistance if you need help.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.