PE120C Ballet II
Develops Ballet technique at intermediate level with a focus on dynamic alignment, musicality, movement qualities, and functional technique. D 191A and PE 120C cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: D 190B or PE 120B. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 4 to 5:20pm
From March 29 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 23320|
|Instructor: Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Tuesday class required. Optional class Thursday at 4pm.
Course details: CRN 23320
No textbooks required
A web camera is needed for class sessions.
Students are expected to attend all Tuesday class sessions. Thursdays are not required but are highly encouraged. Make ups are available for a limited number of classes.
A chair, ledge, or ballet barre can be used for the ballet barre portion of class.
What to wear: somewhat fitted athletic or dance clothing is encouraged to allow evaluation of safety of dance technique. If a students needs other options, please contact the instructor to discuss what proper alternative is best.
All are welcomed and encouraged in class!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.