MUC199O Network Art
Examines modern telecommunications systems as a medium for creative projects. Covers theories and protocols for networked communications with a focus on modern, real-time transport. Topics including TCP/IP, UDP, Midi, OSC, Voice, Text, Video, APIs, Tunneling, Buffering, IoT, WebRTC, Websockets, Encryption and the network "stack" will be considered with a focus on modular and open source code implementation. Recommended: Some coding experience will support a richer experience with the material, but no programming is required for any projects or assignments. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|25682 Canceled||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 4 to 5:50pm
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 25682||Instructor: STAFF|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 25682
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: STAFF for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5226.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.