MTH70 Review of Intro Algebra
Reviews algebraic concepts and processes with a focus on linear equations and inequalities in one and two variables, linear systems, properties of exponents, polynomials, radicals, quadratic equations, and functions. Emphasizes applications, graphs, formulas, and proper mathematical notation. Recommended: MTH 63 or MTH 65 be taken within the past 4 terms. The PCC math department recommends that students take MTH courses in consecutive terms. Prerequisites: (MTH 63 or MTH 65) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22413||SE Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 12 to 2:20pm
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22413|
|Instructor: Barry M Edwards|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 22413
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Barry M Edwards for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6146 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-3773 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.