MTH256 Differential Equations
Includes a variety of differential equations and their solutions, with emphasis on applied problems in engineering and physics. Differential equations software will be used. Students communicate results in oral and written form. Graphing calculator required. TI-89 Titanium or Casio Classpad 330 recommended. Recommended: MTH 254. Prerequisites: (MTH 252 and MTH 261) and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit Available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|20930||SE Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 2 to 3:10pm
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 20930||Instructor: Scott W Weaver|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 20930
There is no additional technology required for this class.
The material for this course will be delivered through video lectures (recorded by me), which you will be expected to watch and take notes on. Those notes will have to be scanned (through a free phone app), and uploaded online. The posted class times are Zoom Meetings, primarily dedicated to questions from the latest homework assignments. These Zoom Meetings will be recorded and posted online. Your attendance at these Zoom Meetings will not be mandatory. The main assignments will be homework quizzes and weekly quizzes, which will be posted online. You will complete these quizzes on paper, scan and upload them.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.