MTH253 Calculus III
Includes infinite sequences and series (including Taylor series), vectors, and geometry of space. Graphing calculator required. TI-89 Titanium or Casio Classpad 330 recommended. Prerequisite: MTH 252 and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|20719||SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 9 to 11:20am
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 20719||Instructor: Matthew W Funk|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 20719
All Zoom meetings will be recorded, in case there are folks who are unable to attend the meetings (scheduled at the same time that the class meets); however, students are encouraged to attend the Zoom meetings, if at all possible, to be able to interact directly with the instructor.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.