MM262 Video Production III
Explores documentary video making through hands-on exercises and assignments. Covers relevant preproduction methods and materials, the small-crew field production model, interviewing techniques, and further development of camera, lighting, audio, and editing skills. Prerequisites: MM 235, MM 260, MM 261, or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 10am to 2:50pm
From April 2 through June 11, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 20614||Instructor: Erik M Fauske|
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
Course details: CRN 20614
No textbooks required
- Access to a Mac or PC
- Adobe Premiere
- Google Drive File Stream (this will be set-up in class through your MyPCC account)
- Use of personal video equipment is optional. Exercises will include composition and lighting. Access to any camera can be utilized.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.