MM246 Post-Production Sound
Introduces the practice of sound editing for video projects. Examines multiple methods and workflows including synchronization of sound with picture, modification to maximize intelligibility, dialog replacement, the creation, collection and use of sound effects and music, mixing, and conforming sound to distribution standards. Prerequisites: MM 235 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22122||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 1:30 to 3:20pm
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22122||Instructor: Seth Bloombaum|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Notes: Lab time TBA
Course details: CRN 22122
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Seth Bloombaum for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5398 or 971-722-5672.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.