MM199T Virtual Production & VFX
Explores real-time and in-camera compositing techniques using game engines and video editing software to merge virtual environments, virtual props, live actors and material objects. Supports creatives in building and telling stories in real and imaginary worlds, with an attention to cultural awareness and social justice. Recommended: Beginning skills in game engines, videography and/or compositing. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|25693||CA Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 4:30 to 6:20pm
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25693||Instructor: Seth Bloombaum|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 25693
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Seth Bloombaum for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5398 or 971-722-5672.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.