MM199S Augmented Reality Comics
Establishes critical skills necessary to make comics more immersive with augmented reality. Introduces new approaches to visual storytelling. Builds on the foundations of making a comic by integrating 2D animation, 3D animation, sound, and game controls. Develops skills in comics creation, integrating current AR technologies to enhance the user experience. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|25692||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 4:30 to 6:20pm
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25692||Instructor: Steven A Christian|
Tuition: credit Fees: $6
Course details: CRN 25692
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Steven A Christian for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5398 or 971-722-5672.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.