MA118 Med Office Admin Proc (Lab)
Provides an opportunity to practice and demonstrate competency in administrative office procedures. Corequisite: MA 117. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 11am to 12:20pm
From April 1 through May 20, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25347||Instructor: Virginia K Chambers|
Tuition: credit Fees: $24
Notes: WCC Cohort. Virtual meeting dates: 4/1, 4/15, 5/6, 5/20.
Course details: CRN 25347
No textbooks required
MA 118: Remote instruction will require students to use a webcam, microphone, and internet access.
Connect Access Card purchased through MA 117 course (co-requisite). Hybrid course with 4 scheduled remote sessions taking place using Zoom (online rooms) on the following Thursdays: 4/1, 4/15, 5/6, and 5/20. All lecture sessions will be recorded and made available to students.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.