MA112 Med Office Assistant Seminar I
Covers professional behavior as it relates to the healthcare system and patient experience at an introductory level. Introduces professional organizations that support continuing education of healthcare professionals and preparation for the third-term clinical practicum. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 12 to 12:50pm
From March 30 through June 8, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25345||Instructor: Virginia K Chambers|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: WCC Cohort
Course details: CRN 25345
No textbooks required
MA 112: Remote instruction will require students to use a webcam, microphone, and internet access.
Scheduled remote sessions will take place using Zoom (online rooms in D2L) Tuesdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm. All lecture sessions will be recorded and made available to students.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.