G184 Global Climate Change
Covers characteristics of Earth's climate system. Includes the atmosphere, ocean, biosphere, and solid Earth as well as past, present, and future climate change and future mitigation and adaptation efforts. Includes a weekly lab. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22455 Canceled||SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 6 to 7:20pm
|Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 22455|
|Instructor: Kyle Dittmer|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: CRN includes both the lecture and the lab
|and SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 7:30 to 8:50pm
|Canceled||Instructor: Kyle Dittmer|
Course details: CRN 22455
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Learn about Climate Change from a practical real-world perspective as well as the technical details by an experienced researcher on the topic. Will use a free e-book from the PCC-Library. Students will do a research project - cause of climate change and one real-world solution.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.