FP274 Intro to Fire & Emergency Admi
Introduces the organization and management of a fire and emergency services department and the relationship of government agencies to the fire service. Emphasizes fire and emergency service, ethics, and leadership from the perspective of the company officer. Includes preparing a project or divisional budget, news releases, and policy changes, according to job performance requirements. This course meets NPFA 1021, Chapters 4.4 and 5.4. Prerequisites: WR 121, MTH 65, FP 112 or department permission. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22312 Canceled||CA C. TBA||TBATo Be Announced||Canceled||Not applicable||Textbooks for CRN 22312||Instructor: STAFF|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 22312
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.