FN110 Personal Nutrition
Explores personal food habits and beliefs. Emphasizes practical application of nutrition knowledge to enhance general health. Includes analyzing one's present diet and evaluating it according to latest nutritional guidelines. Covers basic nutrition and little or no science background is necessary to succeed. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From March 29 through June 11, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 23447||Instructor: Heather L Garza|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Coursework online; no required Zoom mtgs
Course details: CRN 23447
MyFitnessPal webiste (free version only).
We are an asynchronous course, meaning that we will NOT meet via video (Zoom, Google Meet, etc). Instead we will be engaging in weekly discussion boards, activities and projects.
Our required textbook, Nutrition Now 8th ed. by Judith Brown, is available through the PCC bookstore, and also online via rental and purchase options.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.