ESOL23 ESOL Language Learning Lab
The ESOL Language Lab provides ESOL students with self-paced, individualized learning. The primary focus in the lab is on grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills related to the eight levels of the ESOL program curriculum. Multi-media/computer assisted instruction in addition to textbook and workbook assignments are used. Learning activities may be supplemented with one-on-one or small group tutoring. Prerequisite: Placement in ESOL 10 or higher or instructor permission.
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
from 8:30 to 11:20am
From March 30 through June 8, 2021
|Instructor: Julie Hastings|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $36.90
Course details: CRN 22673
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This course is a fun way to practice all the basic ESOL skills. Throughout the term (March 30-June 8), students do weekly exercises using their computers or phones. We meet online on Tuesdays from 10 am to 11 am for the first 8 weeks (March 30 - May 18). In our Zoom meetings we sing, play games, laugh and have interesting conversations. There are no grades or textbooks. Come have fun and LEARN ENGLISH FASTER!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.