CS161 Computer Science I
Introduces the concepts of computer science. Explores problem solving, algorithm and program design, data types, loops, control structures, subprograms, and arrays. Introduces writing programs in a high level programming language. Surveys current social and ethical aspects of computer science. Recommended: MTH 111, WR 121, and CS 160. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|23477||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 10am to 12:50pm
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 23477||Instructor: GD S Iyer|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
Course details: CRN 23477
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Welcome to CS 161! Please take a moment to look at the Spring 2021 Syllabus. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions. I look forward to working with you!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.