CS140U Intro to UNIX/Linux
Introduces the UNIX/Linux operating system, including: task scheduling and management, memory management, input/output processing, internal and external commands, shell configuration, and shell customization. Explores the use of operating system utilities such as text editors, electronic mail, file management, scripting, and C/C++ compilers. Discusses trends in UNIX/Linux, including use of graphical user interfaces. Recommended: CS 160. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|21660||SE Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 8 to 10:50am
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21660||Instructor: Jesse W Black|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 21660
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.