COMM100 Introduction to Communication
Covers complexities of the communication process. Includes insights into the dynamics of general communication behaviors, involvement in active exploration of basic communication theories and concepts, and opportunities to develop communication strengths. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|21096||CA Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 11 to 11:50am
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21096|
|Instructor: Kathleen S Doss|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 21096
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
There are online videos.
Zoom access (through cell phone or computer) with access to microphone and camera.
Hello! This class will be held remotely. We will have meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays (11AM) via Zoom, until otherwise instructed.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.