CJA112 Intro Crim Just Sys - Courts
This course focuses on the United States criminal court systems including state, federal and miscellaneous other jurisdictions. It covers roles and functions of participants in the adjudication process including the prosecutor, defense attorney, defendant, victim, judge, jury, police and more. Also examined various criminal court procedures from arrest and arraignment through trial and sentencing. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From April 2 through June 11, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21039||Instructor: Jim R Parks|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 21039
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.