CH106 Allied Health Chemistry III
Introduces the fundamental principles of organic chemistry and biochemical processes. This is the third course of a three course sequence. Prerequisite: CH 105. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From March 29 through June 12, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22986||Instructor: Grace Shang|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Labkit REQD:LP-0181-CK-01 @holscience.com L:C000289 P:labpaq
Course details: CRN 22986
The course content will be delivered via the course D2L web site. A reliable internet connection is required. Students are also expected to use a modern word processing application such as Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
This is an asynchronous course. That means that there are no scheduled class meetings. The instructor will hold weekly live Zoom room office hours to support the class. You will be able to move through the course on your own schedule as long as you complete the work within the time windows provided.
All the labs will be performed at home. The lab kit must be purchased separately and is not available from the PCC bookstores. Students who are registered for the course will receive ordering instructions before class starts. The homework will be completed via OWLv2 by Cengage. Students will need to purchase the access code to OWLv2 platform or continue using the access code from the previous CH104 or CH105 courses.
Please contact the instructor if you have any questions.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.