CG145 Stress Management
Introduces the causes, sources, and effects of stress (physiological, psychological, emotional, cognitive, and intrapersonal/interpersonal) from a personal and academic perspective. Facilitates application of tools and techniques to identify, prevent, and manage stressors to improve academic success. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 1 to 1:50pm
From April 14 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22336|
|Instructor: Rebecca J Raymond|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Late Start Week 3
Course details: CRN 22336
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Rebecca J Raymond for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-5244 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-5251 (Office).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.