CAS171 Intermediate Excel
Introduces advanced features of Excel to design and create accurate, professional worksheets for use in business and industry. Includes financial, logical, lookup, data analysis and database functions; pivot tables; "what-if" analysis with data tables; importing data; complex graphs; and macros; and solver features. Focuses on ways to ensure accuracy including proofreading techniques and critical thinking to determine what data to present and how to present it. Prerequisite: CAS 170 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 9 to 11:20am
From April 1 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21488||Instructor: Dan C Wells|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Excel 2019/365; Online and remote face-to-face requirements
Course details: CRN 21488
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Dan C Wells for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6347 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-6031 (Office).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.