CAS133 Basic Computer Skill/MS Office
Introduces the basic features of Microsoft Office, Windows basics, and file management. Develops familiarity with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, email, and Internet basics. Provides an overview of the MyPCC Portal website. Covers components of the Internet and Computing Core (IC3) program content. Recommended: RD 115 and WR 115 and keyboarding by touch. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 12 to 2:20pm
From March 31 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21666||Instructor: Carrie R Pedersen|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 21666
Office Suite is required. You can download Office Suite for free at www.office.com using your PCC log in credentials.
If you are using an alternate version of Office Suite (such as on a Mac) you may experience a greater number of differences between the curriculum and your personal experience when using the software.
Course is hybrid and remote. This means we will meet once per week and the coursework will take place outside of class time. Please account for ample time to complete the assignments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.