CADD245 Prod Design and Dev Fun.
Covers practical application of industry standard product development process(es) and associated tools. Prerequisites: CADD 195, CADD 235 and (CADD 175 or CADD 185) or instructor approval. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|22418||SE Remote||TuThTuesday and Thursday|
from 4 to 5:50pm
From March 30 through June 10, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22418||Instructor: Wendie L Siverts|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 22418
No textbooks required
Some assignments for this course require the use of 3D CAD software. Students may use Solidworks, Inventor and/or Fusion 360. The instructor will use Solidworks for most assignment demonstrations.
Students may continue to use student licencses installed for previous classes. Splashtop accounts that can access campus CAD labs are available as well, if needed. Contact instructor with quesitons.
Students will need a microphone for online/Zoom meetings (alternatively, students may use their phone.)
Alterations to course to accomodate remote learning:
- Virtual Zoom meetings replace on campus class meetings at days/time designated in course schedule
- This class meets twice per week. One day per week will be lecture focused with the full class. The other day will be set aside for group meetings.
- Lectures and Q&A discussions will be recorded. Small group work is not recorded.
- Students are NOT required to use webcams during class
- Group work will be conducted via Zoom or Meet, per group preference. Time is set aside for meetings during class time, but groups may set a different day and time if all group members agree.
- Students are required to materially participate in group work.
- Readings for this class are selected from PCC library articles and other online free resources.
- The following optional items are helpful but not required: Webcam, printer, dual monitor
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.