CADD160 Drafting Fundamentals
Introduces skills needed to produce 2-D mechanical drawings using hand sketching techniques on grid paper. Includes orthographic projection, lettering, auxiliary views, sections and pictorial drawings. Covers dimensioning basics. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 9:50pm
From March 30 through June 8, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 24897||Instructor: Justin Mortensen|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 24897
Modern Graphics Communication Fifth Edition, Lockhart
Available in the PCC bookstore. Also available online: Amazon, Abe Books, etc. Prices vary (Used OK, eBook OK)
Software/ Hardware / Equipment / Technical skill expectations
- You should have confidence in using Microsoft Windows.
- Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browser
- You must be able to work with documents and upload to Assignments in D2L. Directions to use Google Drive in Brightspace.
- The technical requirements for most online classes include access to a computer with a modern operating system and a supported web browser
- HB (#2) Pencil, Graph Paper, 12” Ruler, Isometric Paper
Lectures will be 1-2 hours a week via Zoom with additional self hybrid study during the week. Assignments given weekly.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.