BIT107 Bioscience Lab Math
Develops mathematics skill and problem-solving related to work in a bioscience laboratory or biomanufacturing environment. Includes calculations for solution preparation, analysis and manipulation of molecules and cells, analysis and interpretation of data and commonly used statistical methods. Prerequisite: MTH 65 or placement into MTH 95. Recommend: Prior or concurrent college-level course in Chemistry, or BI 112 or 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
From March 29 through June 12, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25201||Instructor: Josh R Cary|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 25201
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Josh R Cary for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-7500 (Admin asst).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.