BIT102 Curr Topics in Bioscience Tech
Provides an overview of current topics in Bioscience Technology. Includes recombinant DNA technology, bioremediation, forensics, genetically modified organisms (GMO), stem cell technology, pharmaceutical drug discovery and medical devices as well as ethical and legal issues surrounding biotechnology today. Recommend: BI 112 or BI 211 or equivalent. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
|23682||Web||TBATo Be Announced|
From March 29 through June 12, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 23682||Instructor: Farin Hajarizadeh|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Notes: Class runs April 13-June 13, 2020
Course details: CRN 23682
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg