BA242 Introduction to Investments
Covers popular investment vehicles--what they are, how they can be utilized and the risk and return possibilities. Emphasizes stocks and bonds, mutual funds, options and real estate. Examines securities exchanges and the functions of the broker. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 60 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 7:50pm
From March 31 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25724||Instructor: Leslie Liao|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 25724
- Desire2Learn (D2L): accessed through the Quick Links section on the MyPCC Home page. Alternate login at online.pcc.edu using your MyPCC username and password.
- Access to MyFinanceLab (MFL) registration directions will be provided on the first day of class.
Class sessions will be delivered via Zoom at the scheduled day/time.
Attendance is not mandatory and all class meetings will be recorded and make available for students to review.
Camera is not required.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.