BA205 Business Communication
Focuses on using current technology to create, revise, and design business documents: letters, memos, e-mail, reports, minutes, simple instructions, and resumes. Incorporates the use of library and Internet resources to collect information. Includes oral presentations using technology presentation tools. Recommended: BA 101 and WR 121, and computer literacy as demonstrated through completion of BA 131 or CAS 133. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 2 to 3:50pm
From March 31 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 21105||Instructor: Leslie E Hildula|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 21105
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Leslie E Hildula for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-6031 or 971-722-6148 or 971-722-6403 (Dept Chair).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.