BA150 Intro to Entrepreneurship
Introduces the managerial practices of successful entrepreneurship in all types of organizations. Evaluates the business skills, leadership skills, traits, and commitment necessary to successfully operate an entrepreneurial venture. Reviews the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship. Examines entrepreneurial businesses in the United States and their impact on the economy. Considers recent trends in social entrepreneurship. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 1 to 3:50pm
From March 31 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 22454||Instructor: Heidi J Sickert|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 22454
No textbooks required
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this course:
The course provides all learning materials in the online course.
This Remote BA 150 course has required Virtual Class Sessions every Wednesday from 1:00 - 2:50 pm.
This course includes Individual and Team assignments. Teams are randomly assigned the first week of the term.
I look forward to working with you!
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.