BA131 Intro to Business Technology
Covers the use of information technology in business organizations. Includes introduction to hardware, software, databases, system development, and tools that businesses use for communication and collaboration. Explores the value of ethical conduct in the business environment and the impact of technology on firms, industry and society. Recommended: Basic computing skills, familiarity with word processing and presentation software. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 7:50pm
From March 31 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 23237||Instructor: Rocky D Pe Benito|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 23237
Desire2Learn (D2L). Access through the Quick Links section on the MyPCC Home Page. Alternate login is at online.pcc.edu using your MyPCC Username and Password
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint (2007 or newer). "Office 365 Education" can be downloaded for free using your PCC e-mail address.
- Adobe Reader or PDF Viewer
Class sessions will be delievered via Zoom at the scheduled day and time.
All class meetings will be recorded and available for review.
Webcam is optional.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.