AVS255 Multi-Crew Operations
Designed to expose students to cockpit resource management and issues related to multi-crew environments. Focuses on workload management and checklist usage. Prerequisites: AVS 145 or AVS 156. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 5 to 5:50pm
From March 31 through June 9, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 25572|
|Instructor: Larry E Altree|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0
Course details: CRN 25572
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This class is normally run in the Aviation Science Sim Room. Due to covid, we are not allowed to run the Sim Room at this time. However, we are offering this class remotely for students who intend to graduate within the next six months so that they can finish their degree with the crew resource management knowledge that is so critical to today's professional career.
If you anticipate being with the program through the end of fall of 2021, we recommend that you wait and see if we can get back into the Sim Room where we can run scenarios together. If we are not allowed into the Sim Room by then, we will run this class remotely again.
There will be short, required weekly zoom meetings this term, at the scheduled time, where we will discuss some crew resource operations, then you will spend time on your own reviewing some assigned material.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.