ABE0792 Social Studies for GED and Col
Provides basic information about civics and government, U.S. history, economics and geography to assist in the preparation of the GED Social Studies Exam and/or the transition to post-secondary education. Analyzes the interrelatedness of social studies topics and their impact on today's society. Requires: CASAS Reading placement 235 or higher.
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
From March 29 through June 12, 2021
|Instructor: Juliet A Pursell|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $54.20
Notes: class is asynchronous
Course details: CRN 23927
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
This is a Social Studies class that prepares you for the Social Studies GED test. It is also for students who want to work on their social studies skills for college, career, or other goals.
Classes will be held every Friday morning from 9am to 10:30am. An online Zoom room will be set up for easy access. These sessions will be recorded, but I am also happy to meet with students anytime during the week.
Please email me with any questions: email@example.com
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.