ABE0790 Intermediate RD & WR
Integrates reading and writing skills to enhance critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis of information for understanding and effective communication. Required: CASAS Reading Placement 210-234.
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info||Sign up|
|22923||SE Remote||MWMonday and Wednesday|
from 9 to 11:50am
From March 29 through June 9, 2021
|Instructor: Juliet A Pursell|
Tuition: $0 Fees: $78.80
Course details: CRN 22923
No textbooks required
There is no additional technology required for this class.
We will study reading and writing in this intermediate level class!!
Get ready to have fun learning new words, having engaging discussions, and playing games.
We will meet on Mondays and Wednesday from 9am to noon. We will divide up the time like this:
9:15-11 lesson with a break
11-12 office hours/independent work
Please email me if you have any questions at email@example.com
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.