Introduces the structure and function of the human visual system. Covers the anatomy and physiology of the eyeball, orbit, and ocular adnexa with an emphasis on ocular terminology. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info|
From September 21 through December 11, 2020
|Textbooks for CRN 40190
David B Davis
Tuition: credit Fees: $20
For information, contact the department at 971-722-5667 (Admissions).
Course details: CRN 40190
Computer with internet capability
Web cam (not mandatory)
Software to view microsoft word, power point, PDF files
Depending upon Covid-19 phase in Oregon, the mid-term (6th week) and final (last week) will be held on campus. If so, please plan to make yourself available at the PCC Cascade campus. Otherwise, it will online those weeks.
The course textbook, Anatomy and Physiology of the Ocular System, will be available on-line on the D2L A&P (OMT 163) website at no cost to students. It can be downloaded.
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Courses but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg